Login using your ASPA username and password. Your username may be your email address, or another unique username you created.
The American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) administers multiple programs throughout the year to enable members and others in the discipline to interact, engage, provide leadership, be recognized and connect with one another.
On these pages, you'll find opportunities to:
- Submit a proposal for the 2018 International Young Scholars Workshop
- Nominate yourself or others in ASPA's annual awards program
- Submit a conference proposal for ASPA's 2018 Conference in Denver
- Apply to become a Founders' Fellow (members only)
- Participate in ASPA's annual National Council elections (members only)
Each of these programs have specific open and closing periods throughout the calendar year, so please note you may access pages and forms that are currently inactive. Should you have any questions about the forms you need, please contact ASPA staff for assistance.
If you are or have been an ASPA member and you have login information for ASPA's website, those same login credentials will work here. Should you need assistance in recalling those details, please contact us. If you are a new user, you will need to create credentials through this site. Please click "lost password" to your left to do so.
Lost or confused? Click here to head back to ASPA's main website and try again!