Login using your ASPA username and password. Your username may be your email address, or another unique username you created.
2018 Founders' Fellows Program Closed
The 2018 Founders' Fellows program application process is closed and the 25 finalists were announced on Devember 5, 2017. We encourage you to apply for the 2019 Founders' Fellows Program when it is announced in Summer 2018 so be sure to check your emails and the ASPA website! Please note that the personal statement and essay questions may vary from the 2018 program's questions.
If you are considering applying for the 2019 program, you should considering the following information. Applicants must submit a resume, personal statement, an essay and their nominator’s information and recommendation letter as part of their application. A completed application will include the following:
- An application information form
- A list of career and research interests
- A resume or CV
- A personal statement
- An essay (more details are provided in the online application)
- Your nominator's letter of recommendation from an ASPA member in good standing - make sure to upload the letter. An application is incomplete without the letter of recommendation
- All applicants must be an ASPA member in good standing and
- Be a currently enrolled student (Master's or doctoral level) or a new professional (within three years of having graduated from an academic program)
Email the manager of internal and strategic development, Garret Bonosky, at email@example.com if you have any questions.