Login using your ASPA username and password. Your username may be your email address, or another unique username you created.
Call for Applications: 2022 Founders' Fellows Class
The Founders' Fellows program is now accepting applications for its 2022 class! Applicants undergo a rigorous review process, competing for one of 20 available spots. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, November 30, at 11:59 p.m., Eastern.
Applicants must submit the following items prior to consideration:
- Contact information and relevant biographical details
- An outline of career and research interests
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- An analytical essay (details are provided within the application form)
- Proof of vaccination (consistent with ASPA's health and safety guidlines)
- A letter of recommendation from a nominator, who must also be an ASPA member in good standing
- Note to applicants: Be sure to upload the nominator’s letter as a part of your application. Your application is incomplete without the letter of recommendation; the letter should not be submitted separately or via email.
- All applicants must be a currently enrolled graduate student (master's or doctoral level) or a new professional (within three years of having graduated from an academic program)
- All applicants must be ASPA members in good standing
- All nominators must be ASPA members in good standing
If accepted, Fellows receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed acceptance to present their research as a part of ASPA’s Annual Conference, including complimentary registration and double occupancy hotel room with another Fellow
- A year-long mentorship with a senior mentor in the discipline, matched with their Fellow based on academic and professional interests
- Tailored professional improvement webinars that address their specific educational and professional needs
Click here to complete your application. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, November 30, at 11:59 p.m., Eastern.
Questions should be directed to Phillip Carlisle at email@example.com